"…on orders over $100"
"…on orders over $100"
Everything you love is here
Terrell Owens and Tatyana Ali star in the first season of The Bachelor to feature people of color. Unfortunately, it’s off to a rocky start.
Clearly I’ve learned more than 26 things in my life but these are things I find important to remember. (The list is in no particular order)
1. Always choose to be yourself!
2. Not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay.
3. Don’t be a follower!
4. What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you.
5. Don’t say anything about anyone that you’re not willing to say to their face.
6. People don’t change overnight.
7. Life is hard and this world kind of sucks but we need to be grateful everyday that we’re here.
8. Don’t complain about things if you’re not going to do anything to change it.
9. Life won’t always go according to plan, just deal with it and make a new plan.
10. It feels good to help others.
11. Crying can get you out of a lot of situations. (Don’t Judge me! lol)
12. It’s ok if you don’t know what you wanna do with your life, just keep trying things until you figure it out.
13. Looks really aren’t more important than personality.
14. It’s not always WHAT you know, it’s WHO you know (sad but true).
15. You can’t help people that don’t want to be helped.
16. Everyone doesn’t need to know ALL of your business, not even friends.
17. Friends grow apart (if you don’t have much in common anymore or they just don’t reach out to you, let them go, don’t force it).
18. Know your worth and don’t settle!
19. In a relationship, be upfront about what you want out of the relationship.
20. Whatever your dream is, no matter how far fetched it may seem, try to accomplish it.
21. You should treat others how you want to be treated.
22. This world hasn’t changed as much as people think it has.
23. There are a lot of ignorant, hateful people in this world.
24. Change can be scary but a lot of the time it’s necessary.
25. You can’t believe everything you hear! Go find out for yourself.
26. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!! (I love the skin I’m in and there is NO ONE that can make me feel differently.)
Jennifer Lawrence feels her powers fade as Lupita Nyong’o rises to become the next supreme
lmao the way she tries to grab on
LOL. Gotta love the AHS Coven refrence!
Lupita Nyong’o accepts the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role award for ‘12 Years a Slave’ during the 86th Annual Academy Awards
Lol..Friday the 13th.